/* ------------------------------------------------ CSS Style borrowed from Minima by Douglas Bowman ------------------------------------------------ */

Google

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Coming Up

I'll be working soon. It's been a nice month off, but after several lists, downloads and objects of attention, it's time to face reality. In order to live, one must have a livelihood.

Anyway, I'm right on track with my 50-year plan. Although I haven't found the friend who'll I'll eventually confess my love to in 2 years, I'm hoping some local girl here will come around.

That's that. Life's too short to keep running away.

Maron out.

1 Comments:

Blogger layds said...

Hahaha, Maron! :) And I saw your pictures in Singapore on Facebook. Your hair's so loooong!

Good luck on your first day! :) And when you said Paper One, do you mean the bond paper company? :) Haha yan yung paper namin dati sa bahay kapag hindi Best Buy or Orange!

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home