/* ------------------------------------------------ CSS Style borrowed from Minima by Douglas Bowman ------------------------------------------------ */

Google

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Evangelion Rebuild

I'm reading the Google entry on the Evangelion (series, glossary, angels). Apparently director Hideaki Anno will be making 4 new movies rebuilding the whole franchise. Apparently this started 2007. And apparently there are a lot of things that I haven't appreciated in the series before when I was the same age as Shinji and Asuka. Now I'm the age of Misato, I begin to understand why the movie was made that way and why it started out from a mecha series and ended to a soft sci fi-metaphysical-psychological head trip.


I will be downloading the 1st and 2nd releases. I hope the 3rd and 4th releases would finally put a better conclusion to what happens to the Human Instrumentality Project instead of just having Shinji and Asuka on a sea of LCL vs Shinji being applauded for finally realizing that individuality is worth it despite the "Hedgehog Dilemma."

I sense another short bout of clinical depression looming.

Maron out.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home