/* ------------------------------------------------ CSS Style borrowed from Minima by Douglas Bowman ------------------------------------------------ */

Google

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Ash's Computer Just Got Maron-ed

I greeted Mr. Mirpuri with the warmest "Kamusta na?" that I could muster. He seemed glum but hopeful about his computer. We both wished that it be fixed soon so that he could return to his work and forget about the whole LAN mishap.

He returned at 2:30 pm lugging two giant badminton bags which looked like it could fit 10 racquets. Looks like he had a smashing good time at the Philippine Badminton Open - pun intended.

He told me matter-of-factly that Nelson, the technician, couldn't do anything about the computer. His documents were fried. I thought, "Hey. This guy's good, with his serious tone and poker face." After 5 seconds of waiting for the punchline, I finally conceded. He WAS serious, and I suddenly imagined myself being sacrificed to Kali or some Indian elephant god of wrath.

. . .

I voted Sazon in his L'Oreal stint, and I now understand why he would suddenly turn pysho with his top. Dyed hair is a social shortcut for either
  1. attention
  2. discounts at gay bars
  3. claiming that you're Badjao
  4. getting your ass kicked by the entire village people, and we're not talking YMCA homos here

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

rofl
sobrang nakakatawa yung saz drawing mo.
when i saw him the first time sabi ko sa kaniya,
WTF SAZ.

5:30 PM  
Blogger Maron said...

pero seryoso yun na ayaw nyang lumabas kasi baka upakan sya ng buong barangay

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home