/* ------------------------------------------------ CSS Style borrowed from Minima by Douglas Bowman ------------------------------------------------ */

Google

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Apologies

"Hey snob reyes. Bigla ka lang nagdisappear. bad ka tlga. ewan ko sau :S ...oh well,.."

Ah.

Sorry.

Will you still take me back after everything? I might hurt you again. I'm a quitter, a coward. I'm weak, and selfish. I'm unworthy. I run away from everything.

I'm a serious mess. I'm really lonely, paranoid, and insecure. I am not the boy you think I am. I am deceitful, sly and a insensitive.

You are perfect. You need someone who's perfect. I don't want to drag you into my mess. I don't want anyone to get hurt by me. Especially you.

I built this wall to protect you...

Who am I kidding? I'm protecting myself. I really am selfish... I still think about you but I try to keep a safe distance. I don't want to build myself into the inevitable fall.

---EVERYTHING IS TRANSIENT. NOTHING LASTS. NOT THIS.---

So I'm saving myself the trouble - at your cost...

Sorry. I am the most self-aware, self-destructive douchebag asshole you have ever met. I assert myself at the wrong time and in the worst possible context.

I don't really know what to say anymore. I just feel helpless and guilty.

Please forget about me. I'm really sorry...

1 Comments:

Blogger layds said...

I have no idea what this is about, but hope you feel better! Don't be too hard on yourself :)

On a brighter note, how's work so far? :)

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home