/* ------------------------------------------------ CSS Style borrowed from Minima by Douglas Bowman ------------------------------------------------ */

Google

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Just About the Coolest Girl Ever

I hate girls who smoke. I don't know, maybe it's because of the thought of inhaling smoke and knowing that 90% of housefire deaths are caused by it. The logic of the correlation just didn't catch on to me, personally. I don't know, maybe I'm missing out on something here, but I just don't really feel like trying it, ever.

But the friend of a friend I just met, well, she kinda made it look so cool. She made it look so kick-ass that we totally didn't mind her smoking inside the room. She made it look so fucking epic that you get that impression that she was inhaling all the bad stuff to do you a favor. Like after she inhales, there's no secondhand smoke left to kill you.

Oh and did I tell you she has this tattoo "12" just below the back of her neck? Perfect. I mean it's not like those other tattoos that make other girls seem like, "Yeah, buying me a drink will work." It's placed high enough on her back not to look like she has had sex with exactly that number of people.

And another thing, my friend tells me she's a surfer. HOW FUCKING COOL IS THAT? And she doesn't even look remotely so. I mean you know those brawny girls whom you much rather arm wrestle than cuddle? She's the complete opposite of that. I mean yeah she looks petite and delicate, but she has this dense air of rebellion about her that it makes my eyes water. And she doesn't even try - at all. It's like she's trying to hold back all this coolness. Epic. I also heard she rides a fucking Mesa Pegasus to work.

Ok maybe I'm starting to exaggerate my point again but this girl is so high up there that I wouldn't come near her within a ten-foot radius in fear of instant death like that in the Raiders of the Lost Ark due to her sheer excessive awesomeness.

She's too awesome!

1 Comments:

Blogger layds said...

who is this girl? haha she sounds amazingly cool.

2:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home