/* ------------------------------------------------ CSS Style borrowed from Minima by Douglas Bowman ------------------------------------------------ */

Google

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Cowboy Bebop!


The first prototype ship "Bebop I" was too small for the crew.

Bebop has been around for a long time and I just thought I'd add it to my list. This is one of those series that gets you on the first episode, a feat done so far only by Eva and FLCL (my list isn't that extensive yet). Noir is sitting around the hard disk because it bombed on my "first-episode" assessment.

More than the action, the series brings on a deadpan, almost sarcastic level of humor in it. It also has them interesting characters, the type with shady backstories. Throw in a kickass soundtrack and we have ourselves an otaku party.

Nerdvana.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home