/* ------------------------------------------------ CSS Style borrowed from Minima by Douglas Bowman ------------------------------------------------ */

Google

Friday, September 25, 2009

I Make An Inadequate Storyteller

I lack a muse right now.

I've developed the apt esoteric overall major plot. But I lack the necessary focus to pull it off. Basically, I don't know what I really want.

I'm going to research some more on truenaming.

I want to make some pilot scenes but it's all coming out half-baked.

It's like some bastard child of Bill Waterson and Hideaki Anno.

Maybe this is all part of the whole creative process lah? I don't know.

Right now even the character designs are becoming less and less appealing. I'm sticking with the three main characters I have but I fear they are vain and obsessive reflections of what I wish would happen in real life.

If I could just piece it all together... how? I'll give it a rest. The notebook still has several more pages left.

Maybe next time something will crop up and rouse me from this stupid soul-crushing slump.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home