/* ------------------------------------------------ CSS Style borrowed from Minima by Douglas Bowman ------------------------------------------------ */

Google

Thursday, December 10, 2009

I Am The World's Biggest Idiot

Last month I saw this poster in Cathay Cineleisure in Orchard.
For the last three weeks I've been waiting patiently for December 11, 2009.

I placed it in my calendar. I called up my friend. I told her how excited I was in this EPIC remake of my favorite animation series of all time.

December 10, 2009: you can just imagine my excitement.

"This is it!"

NERDVANA.

And as I was searching online to buy advanced tickets I realized my ONE FATAL mistake...

"...Wait, what? 12.11.2009 meant 'November 12, 2009'??"

And my world came crashing down.

Like this:
Who would've thought that during the whole time I was waiting and anxiously anticipating, the thing I wanted most in the whole world to see was already passing me by.

Too late did I realize it.

FUCK IT.

Story of my life.

...I'll go stand in the corner now, Ma'am.

. . .

In the famous words of Asuka,

"ANTA BAKA?!"

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home