/* ------------------------------------------------ CSS Style borrowed from Minima by Douglas Bowman ------------------------------------------------ */

Google

Monday, May 29, 2006

My Random Number Sucked Balls

I have the worst luck. During my 1st year, my random numbers were 6 and 41. Big deal. All I had was the best choice for a P.E. class, which I wasted on Tai Chi. I finished ahead of everyone else in registration but that never made me popular. No one cares if you get a 6 or a 600 during 1st year.

The numbers mattered most in 3rd year. But for some reason, the random number gods all turned their back on me and left me with a whopping 300+ reg number. It would have been better if I got a 500. At least there's hope that a good class would reopen.

My random number has not recovered since. Being at an all-time high of 455, I'm sure to get all the best classes and schedule. I always wanted a 7am class with a 6-hour break. That should be fun.
Maybe I should've bet on the lottery.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude! ayos lng yung random num mo? are u aware ako yung last among the means + 8th to the last ata sa som! :)) wla lng! :p

btw, i read ur entry about seeing trophies as tall as me...matangkad cguro mga yun! :p haha

10:26 AM  
Blogger Maron said...

ah ok, sige mas bulok na number mo :D pero yung trophies, tsong i swear mas matangkad pa syo pero mas matangkad pa rin ako :p

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home