/* ------------------------------------------------ CSS Style borrowed from Minima by Douglas Bowman ------------------------------------------------ */

Google

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

iAC Webmaster, Boy

WHERE LEGENDS ARE BORN

I learned to use my Dreamweaver in ways that would qualify me in Crix's exclusive Geek Club. It took one whole evening but it was worth it. Publishing to the Ateneo community widens my reach. I could dessiminate BS on a major scale. This is powerful stuff. Next news: a special video about my friend, Muri.

Visit the iAC Ateneo Website and catch up on the latest in sports happenings.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wrong spelling disseminate mo. Haha, oo Maron, fully qualified ka na sumali sa geek club!

9:26 PM  
Blogger Maron said...

pota onga no.. hehe ok ngayon ko lang napansin yun a, grabe grammar police ka na ngayon a

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home