/* ------------------------------------------------ CSS Style borrowed from Minima by Douglas Bowman ------------------------------------------------ */

Google

Monday, June 12, 2006

MEA Prepcourse 2006

I feel old. 4th-year hosts always get the "kuya" treatment, especially now that the sophomores are handling the prepcourse. It was like only yesterday that I handled the sophs in their own prepcourse. There were no standouts in the freshwomen batch unlike ours and the last one.

Chong managed to get me in trouble again. We were playing pranks with the megaphones. I started with, "Ano Chong? Sino uli 'yung trip mo sa mga naka-black?" One whole block was wearing black so it was harmless.

Chong got back with, "Ano Maron? Sino uli 'yung trip mo sa mga naka-brown?"

"Huh? Wala namang naka-brown a," one sophomore complained. They were apparently following the pranks closely.

"A teka, gets ko 'yun a." Some words I dreaded. I wasn't surprised though. Just so you know, only five sophomore women were wearing brown that day. Go figure.


"A mali! Sino pala sa mga naka-yellow?" was the best damage control Chong could think of. Too late, the damage is done.

. . .

I couldn't help but envy the lot of them. They were so full of potential. They have a fresh start in college.
I hope they don't spend the good part of it screwing up like Chong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home