/* ------------------------------------------------ CSS Style borrowed from Minima by Douglas Bowman ------------------------------------------------ */

Google

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Goodbye Solar

The hot girl gave me some chocolates she brought home from the states. I knew it! But then again, she gave everyone chocolates.

I was sure nobody there would miss my work because I hardly do any. What they'll miss is the daily hassle they get whenever I'm in their workspace using their LAN cables. I swear I heard Ash and Oman's sigh of relief. Eric however commented on my lack of a proper send off. "Ganyan ba talaga mga Atenista? Aalis na parang ganon lang?"

I tried to make the most of my last day by getting an excuse to use the connection. I made a World Cup primer for Business Mirror. I also had the perfect excuse to get photos. Of course I had to fix my timing so that Cora would be there too. But she was camera shy and chose to turn her back on the camera.

I will miss Solar and all their little issues and gripes. The have a cool job and I wouldn't turn down any offer just as long as Cora's still there. I'd rather manage events and watch NBA at work than do boring as hell financials. So much for being an ME grad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home