/* ------------------------------------------------ CSS Style borrowed from Minima by Douglas Bowman ------------------------------------------------ */

Google

Monday, June 5, 2006

Disco Night

We had a successful disco night on a bare budget. My sound system setup was a little off-par. Kat had to bring her Altec Lansing. I also had iTunes installed just so I could play her iPod. Where's my iPod? My laptop could use a little company.

I played Hands Down. I think it sounded good. Practice paid off after all. I'll probably play that again for MEA sometime.

. . .

The fun thing that night was the slow dance. I didn't know there were so many pairs in the cluster. I knew Koko and Cams, Monad and Kaye but the rest were just fun to watch. Koko kept pairing people together and asking me to take pictures. I think I ended the night with 30 pairs more or less.

3 Comments:

Blogger Joyce said...

SHUCKS! Uber enjoy ang Disco Nights. (:

Kahit na mejo nawindang tayo sa ating sound system.. (haha) everything went fine naman! :p

Ano, pasend ng pics Maron! Wahaha. :p Kamiss agad kayo! :)

2:58 PM  
Blogger Maron said...

no problemo, medyo hindi ko naanticipate yung sounds na ganun, haha.. teka yung pics medyo tsatsambahan ko lang a, wala pa kasing dsl dito e, nakaw lang sa kung saan-saan :p haha

part 2 na to!

12:10 AM  
Blogger Joyce said...

ROUND 2 na!

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home