/* ------------------------------------------------ CSS Style borrowed from Minima by Douglas Bowman ------------------------------------------------ */

Google

Thursday, June 1, 2006

Sabado Nights on Sunday

We had a service meeting yesterday to talk about our YFC Disco Nights. We had to decide on the theme. I didn't want to sound too obvious so I just suggested a Hawaiian theme. If I had it my way, I would have a whole pool party going. Knowing that pineapples and white sand are hard to come by, David decided on a Black and White themed party. He said the white will look good once he had black lights installed in the room. Some image just came to me, and I couldn't help but jump up and suggest it.

Black lights will make white turn violet. All other colors will be unseen. So if Shaq was to walk into the party, we wouldn't be able to see him unless he smiles. My suggestion for the B&W party was that everyone bring white gloves, like Mickey Mouse. That way, we wouldn't need glow sticks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home