/* ------------------------------------------------ CSS Style borrowed from Minima by Douglas Bowman ------------------------------------------------ */

Google

Monday, June 5, 2006

The Super Conference

I smell blood, so I went online early. We had set the group days before. All we had to fix was our schedule. Let me clue you in: We need to talk about this because for the next sem, 3 of our major classes - Operations Management, Operations Research and Leadership and Strategy - will have a consolidated project, dubbed the super project. Usually, if you want to do good on a super project, you need to have a good working relationship with your groupmates. With 3 subjects on the line, nobody's taking chances so everyone held a YM conference to talk things through. We are about 80 in the batch so go figure.

Jill messaged me about the schedule that we should go for. I told her not to worry. We'll get it
It took a whole lot of copying and pasting but I guess everyone got the message. It was "Maron, Nati, Jill, Cel and Mark V, 1:30 LS Class." We had to have the same LS Class to be in the same group. Everyone said, "Ang kulit mo maron." but at last, it was almost set in stone. I'm praying nobody chokes on reg day because if they do, may God have mercy on their souls. I'm not the only one going after the dumb fuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home