/* ------------------------------------------------ CSS Style borrowed from Minima by Douglas Bowman ------------------------------------------------ */

Google

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Baldo's Birthday

We surprised Baldo on his 21st birthday. It was a kiddie party at Don Henrico's. Baldo is the only guy I know who is game enough to have his birthdays done in kiddie paty format. Last time we did it in McDonalds. It was hardly a surprise because Baldo brought a Coleman filled with rhum to spike our cokes.

I also heard about Kekek's girlfriend that night. He met her at his OJT and from what I heard, the girl wants to make it official but "Paopao" wants to wait for a while because his parents are strict. I never heard the end of it. Jotot made sure of that. It was a big deal to them that everyone else gets the girl while I'm still alone. I beg to differ, but of course I can't. I'm not really held in high esteem in terms of dealing with women. The stigma of failing horribly is hard to wash off.

Failures aren't all that bad. The stink of failure fades. The light of new learnings prevail. So let's just say that I'm wiser. I'll talk about the implicit pressure on me some other time then.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOY! Puucha, hindi na kayo nagsasabi ah. Ba't hindi niyo ako sinabihan may party para kay Baldo? ...?

11:27 PM  
Blogger Maron said...

haha, hindi ka pala natext ni ninay e.. sorry tsong, kala tuloy namin hindi ka pinayagan ni trish :D

11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home