/* ------------------------------------------------ CSS Style borrowed from Minima by Douglas Bowman ------------------------------------------------ */

Google

Monday, June 19, 2006

Just Like Axe Says

First impressions last. As far as first impressions go, I'm in for a bad semester. I think I came in late for my first class, then at Tanchoco's class, I let out a loud, "You f*cks!" That expression is going to get me in trouble sooner than I'd like to. Sir Tanchoco pretended not to hear it. I pretended I didn't say it. "What? Who said that?" I swear I heard, "You sucks!" I don't care if the grammar is wrong. I know what I heard.

The only consolation for this them is that I'm their beadle. I can feel Sir Tanchoco shake his head in disbelief. "We're screwed!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home