/* ------------------------------------------------ CSS Style borrowed from Minima by Douglas Bowman ------------------------------------------------ */

Google

Sunday, June 18, 2006

I Expect A Lot

School starts tomorrow after a summer break that was nothing but. I'm down to my last f*cking year of college and I'm nowhere near getting honors at grad nor getting a girlfriend. This year isn't something to look forward to. The excitement tends to die down after three years. That is why I envy the freshies - all 2500 of them. They will overrun us. I could feel it.

Senior syndrome will take on a whole new meaning now that I'm a real senior. This will majorly cut my "suavivity". The biggest challenge now is not to do what everyone expects but to do what I think is right. And besides, the universe will unfold in the way that it ought to. I just have to be patient.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home