/* ------------------------------------------------ CSS Style borrowed from Minima by Douglas Bowman ------------------------------------------------ */

Google

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Ryan is a USB

Unethical son of a bitch is the new USB. It's the antithesis of our CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) which simply means doing your job well. For a more thorough explanation, ask Mark Uy.

USB is not telling your customers that their Jolly Hotdog has no grated cheese and mustard. I guess I must be a USB too. Ryan is still the King USB but I fear El Presidente Chong is going to include some of my practices in his upcoming CSR: Our Situation speech.

Anyway, the Food Bazaar is doing fine. But I'm hoping the people buy Jollibee more. I had to buy four Chickenjoy meals, which I thought would be one of the best sellers. Apparently, people preferred to eat cheeseless Jolly Hotdog more. And I pray to God that the weather repeats itself. Rain is ok as long as it is scheduled right after our closing time. Thank you, Lord!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home