/* ------------------------------------------------ CSS Style borrowed from Minima by Douglas Bowman ------------------------------------------------ */

Google

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

What's New

I have Niki Custodio's blog linked in my Links section entitled: Niki, the Gay Wonder. It's in the Links section because it's a special type of weblog. It has uncanny depth and soul and the choice of words is simple yet powerful.

Here's a sample of one of my favorite entries:

someone flush the toilet, please...

i looked down and there it was. (or there they were...)

i let out an old-man cough.

"it's all in your head..." mom says. she was in the next room but heard me choking.

and yeah, she's right. but looking at other people's turd grosses me out and nine out of ten times, i let out that old-man cough.

i go back to my room, lock the door and light a cigarette. i look out the window and see a biker (in full gear. oh yes!) and out of nowhere i think to myself, everything that did happen to me was my own doing.

every mistake, set-back and heartbreak - all me. of course at that moment in my mind it wasn't that detailed but it was similar to that thought.

i have to look forward and stop dwelling in my past.

i have to pull myself together like a smart friend of mine said.

after going around my room and picking up dirty clothes, i bumped my head. i fell to the floor, which wasn't really necessary but i did it nonethless. i just laid there, thinking, "i should write this down."

maybe it doesn't really mean anything to you but today, it means a lot to me. i have to stop doing bad things and start being a man. and if something gets in the way and another setback falls into place, i should just take it in stride.

shit happens.

(read more)

I should really get paid for this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home