/* ------------------------------------------------ CSS Style borrowed from Minima by Douglas Bowman ------------------------------------------------ */

Google

Tuesday, July 4, 2006

Think You're Having a Bad Day

Celine lost her customized data on her new iBook because of her tinkering. Thus she griped this morning.

I walked the entire length of Megamall thrice to look for a micro amplifier which was now apparently out of production.

I also discovered that Kipps Chicken has closed, just when I was craving one to console me from my futile search. I mean, what good is an electric guitar without an amplifier? It's like being able to articulate the innermost machinations of your consciousness with utmost nuance in a language nobody else speaks.

It's like finding SEC Foyer table crowded with freshies just when you thought you could have a nice long break from class. It's like finding out that somebody has already beaten you to the girl you promised to court after SMEG! This is infuriating to say the least.

But then again, looking at this video made me realize that hey, at least I'm not one of those guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home