/* ------------------------------------------------ CSS Style borrowed from Minima by Douglas Bowman ------------------------------------------------ */

Google

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Spotlight on Sitti

When I first heard Sitti, it never crossed my mind that she might be the same girl that we used to adore back in gradeschool. I never heard her sing so I dismissed it as a coincidence of names. My sister told me otherwise and out of curiosity, I looked her up on the net. She took on a screen name changing Baiddin to Navarro. But her features were unmistakable. She had this wide face that was always radiant. Apparently, Sitti is smart too, she graduated valedictorian of her batch in Saint Francis and graduated BS Economics in UP. And now, she is a popular bossa nova singer with her own Cafe Bossa album. Although she does a lot of covers, I'm still happy knowing that she made it in the music industry. I'll be buying her CD soon.

4 Comments:

Blogger Maron said...

yep her real first name is sitti, exotic yung name nya talaga, Sitti Katrina Navarro Baiddin, galing kumanta no? grabe, she's all that

12:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Last summer pa ko nakabili nung CD niya, haha astig yung mga kanta niya. Pinaka-una kong narinig na Bosa Nova na tagalog.

9:24 PM  
Blogger Maron said...

onga e, tancha ko para sumikat dapat mauna ka sa isang genre, magaacoustic RnB nga ako

10:34 PM  
Blogger caramille said...

hey there :) sitti was my schoolmate s sfacs. and even before pa, she's really competing na inter- campus.

anyway, there's a new bossa singer. just saw her in one of the tv shows. sophia ata yung name. ;)

but i think sitti has the public's heart na kasi nauna siya eh :)

2:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home