/* ------------------------------------------------ CSS Style borrowed from Minima by Douglas Bowman ------------------------------------------------ */

Google

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Call From Japan

Kuya Regin called me using Yahoo's PC-to-PC service. I didn't know how it would work at first, so I typed what I wanted to say. I didn't know my laptop had a built-in microphone. We discovered it only after laughing at something that I wrote. He said he heard me and I felt like a dumbass typing all my messages. All I had to do was talk out loud. You learn something new everyday.

Kuya Regin is in Aichi Ken, Japan working 11 hours everyday at Maruwa. He lives with his wife there and looks like he's doing pretty well. Japan is nice and cold he says. They also get a lot of baseball and football there. But thanks to The Filipino Channel, they get their daily dose of soaps.

Japan is high tech. They have TV celphones and 3G services everywhere. His only qualm is that traffic runs in the opposite way. He says that it screws up his driving skills here.

. . .

I'm definitely buying a webcam and a headset after this.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kung sino man yung nasa picture na 'yan, definitely kamukha ni Popot.

10:59 PM  
Blogger Maron said...

haha, pinsan ko yan e.. powtek pero onga no? popot na popot yung dating a

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home