/* ------------------------------------------------ CSS Style borrowed from Minima by Douglas Bowman ------------------------------------------------ */

Google

Tuesday, August 1, 2006

This Happened Today

I was complaining all day about the hassle this being active MEAn thing is lately. It is our POM long test tomorrow and I haven't read a single page. I don't have a book. I saw Rickett's photocopies in the Jollibee tent so I "borrowed" it for a while to have it copied. I haven't seen Rickett since his last shift so I was betting he was going to be in the covered courts. I didn't have any more batteries in my phone so I asked Nati to text Rickett that his readings are with me and that I'll be in the SEC benches. I waited for a while in the SEC benches but I soon got bored and thought that Rickett probably doesn't need his readings. I went to the library to YM anyone who could text Kevin that I am still in school por pabor. I stayed there up until my laptop lost batteries too. I went outside and walked around hoping I would find Kevin. I found Rickett in the SEC benches and he looked furious. So what did I do wrong?
  1. I didn't go into the covered courts to see if Rickett was still there even after AJ told me that Chong is playing basketball. (Keywords: basketball, Chong is teammate in volleyball game)
  2. I didn't wait in the SEC benches for Rickett because I thought he no longer needed his readings. (Keywords: SEC B Foyer nearby, POM readings essential for life)
  3. I went to the library to YM anyone who could text Kevin that I am still in school. (Keywords: Mateo has WiFi too, YM anyone to text Rickett, lost whole battery for duration of stay)
  4. Asked Rickett for a ride home. (Keywords: Rickett is stark raving mad at me, 1-hour waste of time, traffic)
In light of this recent tragedy, I wish to assess my life with the help of everyone. Please answer the following poll as honestly as you can. (See torn notebook on the side).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home