/* ------------------------------------------------ CSS Style borrowed from Minima by Douglas Bowman ------------------------------------------------ */

Google

Monday, September 18, 2006

Easy Come, Easy Go

I went to Escaler for the Mr. and Ms. SOM final leg. I had nothing to do between 4:30-6pm anyway other than to endure my hunger strike. @_@ They had this contest were people could win a round trip for two to Boracay given that they stay until the end of the show to personally receive the prize themselves. So I wrote my name on a piece of paper thinking, hey who knows? There was an obvious lack of seat in the place and besides, MEA has already reached its 20-person quota. So I went out thinking, hey what are the odds? :-?

En route to Cabochan, I ended my hunger strike with the usual late-class hotdog and mami. ^_^ I also broke my zero peso expense policy in the process. The time then was 5:50. It never occured to me to at least visit Escaler and at see who won the damn thing. After a few minutes of Cabochan's class, Chong texted. I thought it was another one of their cruel jokes, but apparently it was confirmed later by MGT-H people who I believed had little motivation to play this sort of prank. I thought, hey, I was lucky. Wait, no I wasn't. >_<

I should've stayed. I should've tried my luck. Well, everyone would say, what are the odds? But that does not discount that fact that I did have a chance, dammit. >_< I should've at least stayed. There is definitely something wrong with fate's humor in this one. Now I just want to see the guy who won. I want to see how it feels like if I stayed because I seriously don't know how I should feel knowing that I could've won but freely chose not to take the chance. T_T

And for what? Just so I could be an early bird in Cabochan's boring-to-death class. There is absolutely no consolation in this one, by far the greatest could-have of my life. >_< O well, nothing is really supposed to be this easy. I just pray to God that the person who finally won will enjoy it.
So what say our readers? The verdict is that it is not fun to go to school anymore. If I may quote Lady on this, "Mas malala pa tong sem na to sa SMEG." I had to agree. @_@

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home