/* ------------------------------------------------ CSS Style borrowed from Minima by Douglas Bowman ------------------------------------------------ */

Google

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Last Week

Misery loves company and I'm a little comforted by the fact that a number of people felt ^@$%@!!! >_< At least I wasn't alone. Here's to recap the week that will live in infamy.
  1. Screw up with OAS-OSA.
  2. LS Written Analysis of Case, "No appendices are need."
  3. Philosophy long test.
A lot of people voted "I'm in love!" @_@ I was expecting only around two responses but it seems people feel that loving feeling. It just goes to show that love is never absent even in the darkest hours of life. Muri should agree, I think he voted 10 times. ^_^

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home