/* ------------------------------------------------ CSS Style borrowed from Minima by Douglas Bowman ------------------------------------------------ */

Google

Thursday, August 3, 2006

Don't Be Surprised

"...if someone suddenly hits you." If I had a peso everytime I heard this, I would have around 30 pesos.

It's becoming a pattern. Somehow, someway, someone is bound to get mad at me. The exact nature of the incident would hardly matter because the end result, me being the ultimate patalo would be the be-all and end-all of it all. I hope I'm making sense now. Red Horse on a Wednesday is not good for the stomach.

I have to apologize to Saz. I uploaded his video and I got OC with the tags so I filled it with little details like "cross-dressing" and stuff. And then Pau uploaded it to MEA Online thinking it was ok with Saz. So what went wrong?
  1. I took Sir Aly's video and uploaded it to You Tube with the "public" setting checked so I can embed the video here.
  2. Pau uploaded it to MEA Online thinking it was ok with Saz. Turns out it wasn't.
  3. We didn't ask Saz.
  4. The tags read: cross-dressing, fairy, dance, Sazon.
In light of this recent tragedy I would like to reassess my life. Please continue to answer the poll on the left side of the screen, on the torn notebook.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home