/* ------------------------------------------------ CSS Style borrowed from Minima by Douglas Bowman ------------------------------------------------ */

Google

Monday, August 7, 2006

Starting the Week

Recap
  1. Cut OR because I was 30 minutes late again.
  2. Weird as it may sound, I have ants in the pants. It was very itchy. You can't imagine how.
  3. Played TextTwist during Cabochan. Still looking for a word made up of TAFHYLO.
  4. Lost the Cadbury Case and the Ergonomics handouts. 30 people texted, "where na? upload!" Apparently Chong has it.
  5. Made LS 1st pass.
  6. Made Small Business Consulting 1st pass.
  7. Paid P260 for a Sukiyakidon meal that was supposed to be Mentos' treat.
  8. Left my Philo book in Las Pinas.
I therefore conclude that this is not a good week for school. I propose that I cut the whole day of tomorrow to gather my wits about me and how I will survive the Friday OR long test.

P.S.

Ate Cora of SOM xerox station has a baby who will undergo operation costing around P150,000. I propose that we help not only monetarily but also by being extra nice when photocopying at her station.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home