/* ------------------------------------------------ CSS Style borrowed from Minima by Douglas Bowman ------------------------------------------------ */

Google

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Notice to the Public

OAS switched our venue at the last minute. SECB Foyer was switched to SS Foyer. Why? Because their slow ass made it so. Apparently, LEX got the reservation during the long lull of the snafu. Who was hassled? Us! Again! >_< Ateneo offices are growing stupider by the minute. I made sure Aegis was moved from SS Foyer and I didn't care if OAS gets pissed off. I was pissed off. I was just too tired to show it now. One could only carry a grudge for so long.

But in fairness, :-* the other OAS people were uncommonly nice to me. They knew me by name now. Asked me by some sort of formal courtesy how our project was doing. I was surprised enough not to snap back, "Malamang nagkakaleche-leche na." So I said, "Fine. (No)Thanks."

They switched my venue on the LAST MINUTE. How hassle can you get? Dumb f*cks never do anything right. >_<

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home