/* ------------------------------------------------ CSS Style borrowed from Minima by Douglas Bowman ------------------------------------------------ */

Google

Thursday, November 16, 2006

On Nametags and Retirements

I took Visual Design in hopes of getting something substantive out of my photoshop skills. I normally don't take criticisms well so I say this has been a humbling experience to say the least. @_@ I learned that if I'm designing something, I should always put my best foot forward. I have to juggle a lot (creativity, function, recall value and the like), and seeing how design is always made for "someone else" I have to work with differing tastes, which do not always agree with mine. Believe me, a lot of clients will be clods with no sense of design but you have to make it work somehow. ^_^

Our first assignment was making a nametag.


I got a C because 1) it wasn't legible enough, 2) the material sucked, and 3) the design was, I don't know... lacking. I see that Ali is difficult to please here. I have to pull all the stops now if I'm to complete my cuatro sem. Haha. I love challenges. ^_^

* * *

Chong kicked me out as Know Your MEAn columnist because I was too lazy. I said, "You can't fire me, I quit!" Haha, I guess I couldn't hack it anymore, and seeing how MEAns are so accustomed to keeping deadlines, I guess I simply lacked the initiative. @_@ I know there are a lot of unanswered requests and whatever, but I guess it was a good stint all in all. I just hope the new columnist would be less lazy. Haha.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

o you changed it to blue na? :) pero hay, parang mahirap nga siya iplease! kakatakot tuloy, kala ko for beginners tlga! shyet. good luck to us this sem!

11:15 PM  
Blogger Maron said...

err, naka CMYK kasi sya nung niupload ko so naging blue, wierd nga e, hehehe, B lang daw? yoko na, goodbye cuatro sem..

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home