/* ------------------------------------------------ CSS Style borrowed from Minima by Douglas Bowman ------------------------------------------------ */

Google

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

It Took A Line or Two

Blog, I have no one to talk to right now. I'm keeping too many things to myself, weaving a story with lies and roses. And yes, it's that time of the night.

Look blog, I'm not looking for advice. I get a lot of that now. A whole lot. Too many to mention. Like a slambook or slumbook or whatever that thing is called - ah yes, autograph book.

Ah yes, I'm a paranoid insensitive soul. I believe everything is transient so I try not to be attached. But when it finally hits - like a rogue truck against a brick building - it hits. Hard. Like a rogue truck against a brick building. Twice at that.

I will find time to kick myself in the future. Right now I'm way too tired to do anything. I hate myself for thinking about giving up on the slightest signal. When I work hard, it's always by a thin thread. A single bad vibe and it's done.

I'm done.

I want out. So bad. I hate myself for being where I am now now - at so many levels. Paranoid and possessive aren't two good qualities. Put in a strong tendency to quit forever and you have a trifecta of failure.

Maron, you are a trifecta of epic failure. Not.

In the words of Ne-Yo: I'm too fly to be depressed.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sup bro.. si javes toh! buhay pa pala tong blog na toh? nasa office ako ngayon tapos out yung mga big bosses. walang magawa. gusto ko sana magdrawing sa comp tapos unang naisip ko aside from paint, yung parang flash dun sa blog ni maron.. pero wala na pala! shucks! anyway, wala lang, buhay pa pala toh? i spent the afternoon nalang reading backlog. haha. ingat bro! "soon" is coming! beach party na!

4:08 AM  
Blogger layds said...

wow, heavy stuff! haha, even though i have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, i hope everything turns out okay! :) everything will reveal itself in due time :D hehe

9:56 PM  
Blogger Maron said...

@jv uy bro! balita ko pauwi ka na soon haha, binasa mo pa talaga mga backlog ko, so alam mong si two may bf na? hahaha, comedy nga kasi inisip ko pa dating i-try ifriends uli

@layds hey! medyo heavy nga no? haha, um sorry dehins masyado maintindihan kasi hindi talaga ako nagsusulat ng details, melting pot of emotions lang, haha yak. anyway, turned out ok nga! hahaha, praning lang pala talaga ako

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

san mo ba nas chinecheck na reply? sige dun na ako sa board dun sa right side. -jv

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home