/* ------------------------------------------------ CSS Style borrowed from Minima by Douglas Bowman ------------------------------------------------ */

Google

Thursday, October 2, 2008

I Don't Want to Bring It Up But

I might as well. ^_^ (Sidenote: This is the only place run-on sentences are allowed.)

Blog, because I've resolved to call you names, I'll call you blog. Not "dear blog" because we've drifted apart and you're not THAT dear anyway.

Where was I?

Right, blog, along came a spider bearing news - ill news - about, y'know :-# It was ill news for me at the least because I always had a small hope, not something that I would pin all my future actions on, but something that just keeps me "in the loop", as people would like to call it. I always hoped that after everything and everyone else, in the end, the universe will always unfold in the way that it ought to.

Not everyone agrees, blog. For the past few years that it's been over I've been pursuing other paths, following everyone's advice to keep my options open. I've even been giving the same advice to everyone else. I've convinced myself that this is the right thing - the ideal thing - as opposed to hoping against all hope.

It's funny how someone's reality is another one's ideal. Well, that's what you learn when you grow up eh? :-|

And besides, how can I begin to guess at how the universe will finally unfold? Did I just dare dictate what fate would be in the end? Looking back, I did. That's why right now, I'm not making any more excuses for it. I was wrong. Sad, yes. The way I see it, it's not an issue of quitting or pursuing something you really believe in. It's an issue of forcing the issue.

So ask me again, "Is it over?"

Yes.

Then follow up with this, "Then why were you affected?"

Aye, there's the rub :-(

To be continued.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home