/* ------------------------------------------------ CSS Style borrowed from Minima by Douglas Bowman ------------------------------------------------ */

Google

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Valentines Schmalentines

First things first, we only have 15 days to go. Shocking, I know. :-O

Ok, here's something more shocking, only recently was I aware of men's Valentines powers. Over lunch I was listening to Tria, Vivs and Veeg talk about their expectations for tomorrow. I had no idea Valentines was such a big deal to women. Well, I mean, if flowers mean so much to them on that SPECIFIC date (as compared to other dates, I mean why not January 10, huh?) just so they wouldn't feel loveless, then a few picked gumamelas here and there should suffice. Haha. No really, I feel good that I wouldn't have to hassle over going to Dangwa or spending a veritable fortune on Holland Tulips, but then again, I'm just being defensively single. No, not really. I swear I going to punch the first schmuck I hear giving a cheesy line tomorrow. >_<

Like this one we've picked up on Philo class today:

Um, keyboard ka ba?

Kasi type kita. :-D

It was funny at first of course, but if I ever hear that line tomorrow, may God have mercy on us all. Just kidding, I'm happy that everyone else is happy. I'm really glad to see couples walking down the catwalk, holding hands, making like they're the sweetest thing in the world. Oh nothing makes my day than those people on the make-out bench. Oddly enough, I don't feel like barfing.

Just kidding, damn it all. Happy Valentines schmucks. >_<

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home