/* ------------------------------------------------ CSS Style borrowed from Minima by Douglas Bowman ------------------------------------------------ */

Google

Friday, December 8, 2006

Stunts, Kineisis and the Quintessential Torpe

I woke up to Phoenix winning over the Nets in a double overtime game. Holidays don't start any better. ^_^ But then guess what? Shooting pains. Haha. Holidays don't start any better. @_@

* * *

I don't feel like I've done enough. It's been a sham of a year and with the advent of 2007, (well, of course I speak prematurely but my reflections seldom change so I might as well end this while I still have the time) I look back on some things I think is worth looking back at.

* * *

I could've been a brilliant comic artist, a composer of sorts in a band consistently trying to cope with artistic differences and creative control, or better yet, I could've been a doctor, studying what I used to think I knew best - science. Well, I chose this and that's about it. >_<

* * *

So St. Thomas presented his theory of the prime mover for the second time in my experience. Philosophy class just isn't the same without Mariano but of course I never let that get in the way. I just wanted to say how it is impossible for something to move, or on a deeper meaning to "be" without the push of something else that is already in motion. He called this process of potentiality to actuality "kineisis". @_@

So what about it? Let's see, maybe I should save that last third of my entry for later. It's lunchtime and I have to go Moro. You know, to gun those pecs and pump iron. Woh yeah, baby. Haha. ^_^

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home