/* ------------------------------------------------ CSS Style borrowed from Minima by Douglas Bowman ------------------------------------------------ */

Google

Monday, February 12, 2007

Cross-Post

It has occurred to me that the new Blogger is not cross-posting well, as marked by the absence of text following large blue-colored titles, and which I feel borders on stupid. The fact that when I last checked people actually looked to see if it is anything of interest could be found under the empty entries makes it more so. >_<

So I'm writing in Multiply to see if the malfunction goes vice-versa. If this appears in The Morningperson, then it should be ok. I'll write here instead.

What the heck, I'll throw in a recent realization while I'm at it. :-|

Life, as I've noticed, is kind of like bingo, not because laro ka lang ng laro kahit parating talo. >_< It's the pattern following the usual bingo game that makes it so much like life. Oftentimes you end up with not a single mark on your card for what seems like an eternity. Everyone is quiet and you secretly give up on what seems to be a lost cause. You reject yourself. Then, as if by magic, you see your card filling up and catching up on the rest. You feel oddly invigorated as if you actually had a chance. You wait for new numbers and they arrive. You mark them and anxiously count what remains. You are so damn close now. ^_^ All you need now is that last number and *bam*, it's all yours. The letter is called. It's your letter. You can feel it now. This is it! The announcers hold their breath as everyone else shouts their desired number. Hah, the little fags, they don't know I'm just ONE number short. After the longest 2 seconds of the night, the number flashes on the board.

Then from somewhere in the crowd, somewhere everyone least expects, someone shouts, "Bingo!" You snap out of your dream. "Whaaat?!" :-O you ask, "How could this be? I was THIS close?" You secretly curse the winner who's now smiling smugly, shaking his fist in the air, waving to his friends, feeling like he's on top of the world. Goddammit. The shmuck. Nakaisa si gago. >_<

The game continues and every time, it's the same. The night ends and you are left thinking, "When the hell do I get my turn?" Ah, just like life. @_@

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home