/* ------------------------------------------------ CSS Style borrowed from Minima by Douglas Bowman ------------------------------------------------ */

Google

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Wet Hair Reflections

In the lull between M-W-Fs and my artsy T-Ths, I find solace in knowing that I can wake up a little later than 530am. Sweet afternoon classes... ^_^

Ok back to my point, my hair is only 30% dry and I don't believe in blow dryers partly because (1) they're the leading cause of death in the bathroom and because (2) I don't own one and I don't plan to own one. So for the time being, I am in a reflective mood. @_@

This will sound strange yet vaguely familiar: I contemplated, for a brief second at least, the fact that, yet again, I was beaten at something, or rather someone. >_< Strike 3? I don't count. I lost count. This calls to mind my unfinished entry on the "Quintessential Torpe". Well, honestly, I don't really feel like recounting or even rationalizing any of it. I just thought that "quintessential" was a cool word to be paired up with something colloquial like "torpe". Well, that 's about it. ^_^

Tersh brought up something that struck me. She asked me if it's true that there is this desperation during senior year and that (1) it comes during the first sem as noted by a number of sudden pairings, and (2) sudden realizations come during the 2nd sem as noted by a number of falling-outs. I said, nah, I've passed through the desperation phase by leaps and bounds. Perhaps I'm in what could be called the "hopeless" phase - meaning, I just stopped trying. @_@ Well, it's an adaptive consequence of what I call "failures". Maybe you've heard of it? Yeah, I know, it's crap. *Laughter ensues*

* * *

What about it, then? I am the wrong person to ask. All I can say is this: "Effort is futile, so why bother?" >_<

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home