/* ------------------------------------------------ CSS Style borrowed from Minima by Douglas Bowman ------------------------------------------------ */

Google

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Eight Days

I'm bothered to find myself without an immediate task at hand. Frankly, what I've heard to be "Senioritis" has struck me bad. b-( It has struck me to the point that I write papers during class time itself. Woot. I'm so damn cool and senior. B-)

Anyway, I've seen my oh-so-gay creative pic in the Blue Roast CD. >_< style="font-style: italic;"> pa lang, sablay na... :-(

And so we have eight days left. It's strange. The closer I get to that day, the more I want to write as if each moment counted. I never bothered writing this often during January. No, not at all. I was busy reeling from holiday hangover (yes, all four weeks of Jan). So maybe I'm just extra sentimental now because I know what I write here after these eight days will no longer hold the same meaning. I would no longer be a student, roaming around campus, trying hard not to try hard and be like the rest of the sellouts. I will miss all this. T_T

Yet ironically, I'm happy to be rid of all this. I don't know. Maybe its better to reserve the rest for later. I'll just let it percolate and who knows how it will progress. @_@

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home