/* ------------------------------------------------ CSS Style borrowed from Minima by Douglas Bowman ------------------------------------------------ */

Google

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Seven Days - and Still at It

Continuing...

I stayed in school today, my mind filled with intense questions. Questions like: "How do I tell her?" or "Why should I tell her?" or even "How is the weather?" swirls in my mind like pieces of turd right before you press the flush. It was horribly hot, muy caliente, and that may have affected my thoughts for the better part of the day. :-S

I contemplated if I had enough testicles to go through with this. Countdown, shmountdown, I had to at least have a concrete plan. But I do feel that somehow, mababading ako. In that split second between fight or flight, I'll be thinking about the repercussions versus the lifetime of what-ifs. What should it be? :-?

Nah, I'm just screwing with you all. I hope someone out there could relate just so he/she'll be in spite. :-P

To be continued...


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home