/* ------------------------------------------------ CSS Style borrowed from Minima by Douglas Bowman ------------------------------------------------ */

Google

Monday, February 26, 2007

Two Days


So it comes down to this. :-|

I try to drown out this stupid voice in me recently. It's been me giving ideas, stupid ones, crazy ones, ones that would get me in a heap of trouble. Someone said before, "Nothing is going to change in one night."

Part of me would like to scream out in protest, "No lives change even in split seconds, how much more one whole night?" But I resigned and subscribed to the idea that perhaps even if I did, nothing will change. I cannot cup the ocean in my hands. >_<

Haha. For a second I got you all going. :-P

Ok, the whole point is that this whole countdown thing is happening so anticlimactically for me. I mean, some ended theirs last Friday, while I continue as if something extraordinary should happen on February 28. And just so anyone wouldn't get their hopes up, nothing will happen. There. Happy?

But then again who knows. My little voice in the head is telling me crazy stuff. Like recently, it told me to buy coffee, go to her condo and surprise her. That would have been something. But before I could ruin my life for me (or for her, at least for that night), fate intervened with the funniest, cruellest, and most God-please-tell-me-it-isn't-so thing in the whole universe. And that I cannot divulge freely for fear of the truth that might haunt me for the rest of my life.

But in *fairness* :-*, something will happen on February 28. My deadline for comics and design class.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger chrissie said...

Maron...FIGHT. hahaha. :p

2:20 PM  
Blogger Maron said...

hehe, walang nangyari sa countdown ko!

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home