/* ------------------------------------------------ CSS Style borrowed from Minima by Douglas Bowman ------------------------------------------------ */

Google

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

It's Way Past Bedtime...

I'll try keeping you alive, blog. I've been busy these days.

Anyway, you don't want to hear me gripe about work, so here's another thing that's worth continuing:

It looks like Part 2 of a Several Part Series was cut short, due to some technical difficulties. Haha well that's what we could call it, because technically, Two is already taken. Woh. Didn't see that one coming. I don't think anyone did.

Ah, who am I kidding. I knew about it. I wrote about it although it didn't really bother me besides the fact that, um, it's not my place to judge, but given the chance to put it bluntly... "Di hamak naman mas gwapings ako. (No doubt I'm a better-looking dude.)". I just had to put in that English translation.

Anyway, blog no ill feelings you know, and before anyone throws a hissy fit, that statement above was just a joke, ok? What more damage can I do anyway? Haha! I'll put it in any way I still can, even if it has to be through my barely alive blog.

No offense blog. Despite several thoughts of reformatting you completely, I didn't.

Because I can't find the time, basically.

Anyway, that's it. Eso es todo. Write you when I write you.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger layds said...

maron, maron, haha you're so funny! may english translation pa talaga yung quote mo ah!

9:14 AM  
Blogger Maron said...

oh no, hahaha medyo awkward kasi i think you know!

thanks layds, kahit papaano nagkaroon ako ng interaction tong (back to) underground blog ko ;p

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home