/* ------------------------------------------------ CSS Style borrowed from Minima by Douglas Bowman ------------------------------------------------ */

Google

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Part 2 of a Several Part Series

Ok blog, our RR Alignment Project's smooth sailing for today so I can afford a little writing time. ^_^

Where was I? Right, I was recounting.

Ok, let's up the ante. I'm spilling the beans. Anyway, no one really knows that you're alive. (Frankly, I doubt they even care. No offense.) So here: Two is seeing someone. Nothing serious, but it's (a) exclusive, and (b) consistent. I've heard a lot of weddings start out as "nothing serious." Sorry for jumping the gun. :-D

I know it's stupid because it's been so long and I'm honestly OUT. As in. I just found it irritating that well, how come someone else had that chance? And what made it worse was that I KNEW the guy. There was a face to the "boy". Had it been any other "boy", I wouldn't care. But no, it was someone who was human to me. Knee-jerk reaction: "This sucks." >_<

But like I said, it's over and done.

...

I just had a crazy realization. *ding* Do I go down without a fight? I mean, if it's something that never really started, could it really be done? Like everyone said, it was all a matter of timing. Well here are the considerations that I'm putting on the table:

PROS
1. It's nothing serious.
2. I can hold a candle to the "boy". (If I'm not holding a bigger candle already ^_^ *Haha* Ok sorry...)
3. Maybe it's finally time that she's considering her options (?)
4. We ended on good terms.
5. We could be friends... at the least.

CONS
1. It's stupid :'-(
2. It's over and we both agree to it.
3. This is major damage on the consistency of my words and actions.
4. She must not really like me and was just shy to let me down the first time.

Let me think a while on this, blog. My next entry should be an action plan already.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home