/* ------------------------------------------------ CSS Style borrowed from Minima by Douglas Bowman ------------------------------------------------ */

Google

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Failing at Failing

I read it over and over. There's nothing wrong.
Only thing between us is an entire ocean.
And she's asking me to swim it.
She setting me free. It'll be difficult for me to wait.

What?
Wait!
Don't.
Ok.
Fine.

Where did I stand?
She didn't know.
Oh.
And after all the things she said.
I had dared to hope.

We are happy anyway.
I mean we don't need labels, right?
Right?
Then again, I would've just settled for,
"it's complicated."

One step at a time, they say.
Hm.
It's hard if it's across all these miles.
And miles.

We lead different lives that's for sure.
But we stole time, hid from fate,
bottled laughter, saved smiles,
fed on emotions, took a chance,
jumped, flew, dove headfirst
into a slide.

It hurts.
Hurts like hell, it does.
Knowing what you know,
and not being able to do anything about it.

It sucks.
So helpless.
Lame.


Well. That's that I guess.


See you when I see you,
Love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home